A0 naaipatronen printen in het Nederlands!
Are you in the Netherlands and love to sew with PDF patterns? Me too! So now I have a big printer and I’m delighted to offer an A0 sewing pattern printing service – so you can also have more sewing time and less paper cutting/taping time!
NEXT SHIPPING DATE MONDAY 25 OCTOBER (I’m away for a week!)
- Please check the table below for price calculations including shipping. All prices include VAT (21%).
- €2.15 per page for 1-4 pages.
- €2.05 per page for 5 or more pages (5% discount).
- Can print the very long files! (e.g. Elizabeth Suzann, Style Arc)
- Shipping via PostNL, flat rate of €4.84 (look like a weird number? It’s €4 + VAT), this is basic shipping (no track & trace).
- No shipping charge if you pick up from me in Hilversum.
- Black and white printing. Pages are folded and sent in an envelope within 2 working days.
|Number of pages||Cost per page||Total price (printing only)||Shipping||Total price for printing and shipping (inc VAT)|
How it works
- Fill in this form with your details and files
- I will text you a payment link (Tikkie) and invoice.
- Once I receive your payment, I will print your pattern, check the test square is measuring correctly, and post your pattern to you (or we arrange pick up).
Note: sometimes it’s possible to print single sizes if the pattern maker has formatted the A0 file with layers. If you tell me the size(s) you’d like in the form, I can check this for you. Examples of brands for which this is possible include Fibre Mood, Just Patterns, Half Moon Atelier, Ready to Sew, MadeIt Patterns, Orageuse, Seamwork (newer patterns), Friday Pattern Company, Deer & Doe.
Click here to go back to the Time to Sew homepage.
Final admin details / matters because I have a registered business and pay tax:
- Company name: Time to Sew
- Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 75599309
- BTW (VAT) number: NL002490475B73
- Contact: email@example.com / +31 639 708 935
- Privacy: Your name and address data is captured by my google form which I “reset” (= delete the data from it) each month, so I can print and post your patterns. Your data is retained for the purposes of sending you an invoice and my bookkeeping. It will never be passed on or used for any other purpose.