A0 naaipatronen printen in het Nederlands!
Are you in the Netherlands and love to sew with PDF patterns? Me too! I have a big printer and I’m delighted to offer an A0 sewing pattern printing service – so you can also have more sewing time and less paper cutting/taping time!
CLOSED NOW UNTIL JUNE 2023 – SCHOOL HOLIDAYS + MOVING
Please check the table below for price calculations including shipping. All prices include VAT (21%).
- €2.50 per page.
- Long continuous files are rounded up to the nearest A0 page, e.g. if your file is 2000mm, then it is considered 2 pages (each A0 page is 1200mm)
- Black and white only. Pages are folded and sent in an envelope within 2 working days.
- Up to 12 pages via PostNL is €4.84 (€4 + VAT) (no track & trace).
- >12 pages via PostNL with tracking is €8.20 (€6.75+VAT)
- No shipping charge to pick up from me in Hilversum.
|Number of pages||Cost per page||Total price |
|Shipping||Total price for printing and shipping (inc VAT)|
How it works
- Fill in this form with your details and files
- I will text you a payment link (Tikkie) and invoice.
- Once I receive your payment, I will print your pattern, check the test square is measuring correctly, and post your pattern to you (or we arrange pick up).
Note: sometimes it’s possible to print single sizes if the pattern maker has formatted the A0 file with layers. If you tell me the size(s) you’d like in the form, I can check this for you. Examples of brands for which this is possible include Fibre Mood, Just Patterns, Friday Pattern Company, Ready to Sew, MadeIt Patterns, Seamwork (newer patterns), Deer & Doe.
Click here to go back to the Time to Sew homepage.
Final admin details / matters because I have a registered business and pay tax:
- Company name: Time to Sew
- Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 75599309
- BTW (VAT) number: NL002490475B73
- Contact: email@example.com / +31 639 708 935
- Privacy: Your name and address data is captured by my google form so I can print and post your patterns. Your data is retained for the purposes of sending you an invoice and my bookkeeping. It will never be passed on or used for any other purpose.